KastKing Bass Fishing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kastking Speed Demon Pro

Go down

Kastking Speed Demon Pro Empty Kastking Speed Demon Pro

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:02 pm

I'll start off by saying that the Speed Demon Pro I purchased is a fantastic reel but the problem I had is I already own two of the Speed Demon reels and in comparison. I really didn't see the Speed Demon Pro as being all that much better a reel but trust me when I say the Speed Demon Pro is in a world of its own. 
When you compare the spec's of the two reels there's not a whole lot of difference. They both are 9.3.1 retrieve ratio,  both have the same triple carbon disc drag system that delivers 13.2 lbs, the same 13, double shielded, stainless steel bearings and the Pro  comes in at 6.5oz which is a little less than the 8.3oz for the Speed Demon original.

The differences are the Trilateral Magnetic braking system, the Pro uses a total of 9 magnets instead of the 6 in the original Speed Demon The Speed Demon Pro reel uses a 2 pc split main shaft instead of the traditional 1pc main shafts that run through the center and lets not forget the golf style grips that the pro has.
I can truthfully say that I had my doubts when I ordered the Pro but after comparison between the two reels at the lake, as I said before The speed Demon Pro is in a world of its own.

Weight 6.5oz /185g  Max Drag 13.2 LB/6KG | Gear Ratio 9.3:1 | IPT(inch per turn): 35.2 | CPT(cm per turn): 89.4 | Line Capacity (LB/Yds):12/160, 14/140 | Line Capacity (mm/m): 0.29/150, 0.32/130

Kastking Speed Demon Pro 20180811
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://zca-fishing.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down